High School


In order to receive college credit for Concurrent Classes you have taken from Colorado Mesa University or Western Colorado University, you will have to request a college transcript be sent from CMU and/or WCU to the admissions office of the college you will be attending (make sure that you have the email address for the college you will be attending ready).  In order to do this, you must visit the transcript clearing house at: getmytranscript.com.   You will need to have your social security number.  It will ask you a few questions.  You will select:  *Currently Enrolled  *Undergraduate Admissions *Current Transcript.

The cost for these transcripts are $4 for CMU and $6 for WCU.  You will need to have a debit or credit card ready.

If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact the registrar's office for either 
CMU: 970-248- 1555 or WCU: 970-943-7003.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.