Transcript Requests


Response time is usually within 48 hours however, delays may occur during breaks and summer months.
CLICK HERE to request transcript



In order to receive college credit for Concurrent Classes you have taken from Colorado Mesa University or Western Colorado University, you will have to request a college transcript be sent from CMU and/or WCU to the admissions office of the college you will be attending (make sure that you have the email address for the college you will be attending ready). In order to do this, you must visit the transcript clearing house at: Transcript Request.

If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact the registrar's office at CMU: 970-248-1555 or WCU: 970-943-7003.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.